Calling All Leaders! The PMI Sioux Empire Board of Directors is currently seeking candidates to serve during the 2017-2018 term for the following Board positions:
- Vice President of Communications
- Vice President of Membership
- Vice President of Marketing
To be considered in the election slate, you must fill out the application for the Board of Director position on PMI’s Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS) at https://vrms.pmi.org by Friday, September 30th, 2016.
- Once logged in, click on the “Find an Opportunity link”
- Then click on “find an opportunity”. Search by United States and South Dakota to narrow down the results.
- Please be sure your volunteer profile is up to date and plan to attach a resume, biography, and photo with your application.
Below is the timeline for elections:
- 9/16 Open positions posted on VRMS
- 9/30 Deadline to submit application for Board of Director positions
- 10/1-10/7 Nomination Committee reviews candidates and follows up with questions if applicable.
- 10/10 Candidates selected and approved for board election
- 10/17 Electronic ballot sent to membership
- 10/31 Electronic ballot closes. Nomination committee tally’s the ballots
We are looking for individuals that can be an active member of the Board, to provide input, and define and execute strategies that benefit our members. If you have specific questions on a position, time commitment or responsibilities please feel free to reach out to the Nomination Chair, Kendra Siemonsma at 605-261-5647.
We hope you consider this opportunity to volunteer your leadership skills. Thank you!
Kendra H. Siemonsma, PMP
PMI Sioux Empire Past President
Cell: (605) 261-5647