Thank you for registering for the 2021 PMISD Summit. Whether you are attending in person or virtually this year, we wanted to send you the virtual attendee information. Outlined below are directions and important points to know if attending the Summit virtually.
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW
• On Tuesday, August 10th at 9am, you are required to go to the link below to officially participate in the Summit. The first speaker will begin at 9:15am.
2021 PMISD Summit Virtual Link
**IN ORDER TO RECEIVE PDU CREDIT, you must type your First name, Last name, and Company Name in the chat section within the YouTube link when you are viewing.
• If you do have any difficulty getting to the link, please text Jeff Miller @ 605-366-2087, who will be our main tech support at the Summit.
* If at any time you lose connection to the virtual connection, before reaching out to tech support it is important to close your searching window and try visiting the link again. *
• On Page 6 of the Program, you will find the Virtual Vendor Booth Information. At 2:45pm there will be Virtual Vendor Break Session. You will need to either scan the QR code with your mobile phone or copy and paste the link that is shown on the virtual vendor booth page. You will then choose which virtual vendor breakout room to enter.
If you are using your mobile phone to visit the vendor booths, you must have the Zoom App downloaded prior to visiting.
The vendors do have raffle prizes. In order to enter, you must input your first and last name, email, and phone number into the chat section within that virtual vendor booth. Raffle prizes will be drawn at the end of the Summit.
• Scott Welle’s presentation will be available for download. You can also download these presentation from the PMI website. The rest of the speakers will not have presentations for download, but you will be able to follow along at the time of the Summit.
• During the speaker presentations, you will be able to see both the speaker presenting and their presentation on a split screen. Most speakers will ask for questions during their presentation or at the end. Please send your questions in the chat section of the YouTube link.
*No username for YouTube is needed in order to sign in or use link.*
We are excited to have our Second PMISD Summit "Hybrid" Event this year. Thank you again for registering. If you have any questions, please reach out to the contacts below. See you soon!
Jeff Miller • Tech Support
Ryan Bye • Tech Support & VP of Communications
Katie Murphy • Event Planner